AP stands for "Advanced Placement" and is sponsored by the College Board. Students taking AP Biology will have the opportunity to take a college level course, and take the AP exam in the Spring to earn college credit. Most students taking AP Biology have taken and earned high grades in Biology and Chemistry.
AP Biology Course Resources
Links to most class resources such as in-class videos, notes, and keys are on the daily agenda!
For the links below you will need to sign in to your @cusd.net Google account.
- Helpful Overview of the AP Biology Exam
- Policies for College Credit (do the colleges you want to attend accept AP credit?)
- 2023 AP Exam Schedule and Study Tips
- Mastering Biology
- Click here for detailed instructions for getting MasteringBiology to work on your computer.
- For all features to work you will need to:
- Use the most updated internet browser: Google Chrome suggested
- Allow pop-ups and cookies
- Download certain media players and plugins
- Prefix-Suffix Lookup
- Virtual Pig Dissection